Monday, February 22, 2010

1 hour good, 2 better, 3 even better, 4 the best

One of the key rules to writing is to have everything make sense. To do this, one must take their time and organize what they are going to write so that it will come out smoothly… well, to do this requires time. Instead of writing my story this Sunday, I chose to have some fun and go out to lunch and a movie with a special friend.

I live in Indy, and my friend lives in Columbus. We meet up at the Topizo, a Mexican restaurant, and had a decent lunch… their salsa was a little lacking, but alright. After that, we went to Kerasotes and watched “The Book of Eli.” Don’t worry, I will not tell you what happened in the movie, it is up to you to see what happened. But needless to say, it was a fucking AWESOME movie.

After the movie was off, I dropped her off and started to head home… two hours later I arrived. It turns out that I like to drive around when something is due the next day and almost forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment