Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Class Recap 2-8

I ware my sunglasses at night, so I can so I can… ok, that is all of the song I really know without looking it up online… too bad that I forgot my sunglasses last night, sitting beside that disco ball was painful to my eyes till I put my folder up to block the light. Well, I don’t mind sitting in the dark… trust me, I had to do it way too much while I was a photo tech at Walgreens. But, I didn’t see the flash at the end of a real… which I would love to see now.
In the darkness, people do open up (not just meaning taking off their clothes and getting down and dirty) I mean, they are less opposed to say what is on their mind, (again, not too much different than most of the people in this class :) ) the talking about projects makes me want to look at them a little more, which I will do later on tonight, if I have the time and don’t fall asleep.
Now, getting off of here, pay attention to my Geology teacher (talk about Astronomy) and look at the Circles in my eyes later on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment