Sunday, April 11, 2010

Who are you?

I have been seeing this girl for the past few months, and just recently I got up the courage to ask her out. I was turned down. So, for this last week I have been asking most new girls I meet to go out. Which is something I never do? So far, I have had some of them talk to me, but not one yet willing to go out with me... I know a pitiful blog. But as it turns out, one needs to know who they are before they can test it, and I have yet to find out who I am. I just know who I am not. I am not Mr. lucky, Mr. popular. I am me.

Close friends comments about who I am. Known since 2002
Zack is the quintessential Japanese freak. He loves anime and the Japanese language. He is a writer of science fiction, and fictional, short stories. He has a dream of writing books professionally. Zack is one of the most dependable people that I know. I can always count on him to listen when I (or anyone else) has a problem and be there when we need a hand. He has some self-esteem problems because he believes that people think less of him than they do. Actually he is very intelligent, although extremely eccentric.

Regular Friends comments about who I am. Known for 1 year
Zack is quirky, nerdy, and eccentric. He loves all things Japanese, and also has a flair for writing. He enjoys fiction and sci-fi and fantasy. He plays video games, sends lots of text messages, and probably (like any good nerd) couldn't live without his computer. He's not afraid to ask for help if he needs it, but isn't bothersome about it and is understanding if you're busy. He's always willing to talk to his friends if they need him.

No comments:

Post a Comment